Friday, July 6, 2012

Hair Inspiration

Description of Photo
Description of Photo 
Description of Photo

I'm doing a quick re-dying of my hair this morning just to hide the blonde steaks that have appeared due to working away planting flowers in the sun. I always forget to wear a hat! So I thought I would put up some hair inspiration.
 The purple I come up with today will probably be a pastel. It's only for the weekend because I will be on my mini getaway to Niagara Falls with the electrician dude. He is taking me there for the first time! ♥ 
Next week when I have more time I will properly bleach my roots and get back to that deep purple that I am so very smitten with! This week has just been crazy. 


Description of Photo
Also here was my first seasons harvest of Black Eyed Susans. Took these beauties to the market this week and I sold every stem! : ) 

Have a lovely day! ♥ 

Lav. A 

No comments:

Post a Comment