Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hustlin in the Studio!

Finally we are getting some real Adirondacks snow around here! I can't play run around and chase the falling flakes till later though, le sigh le sigh. I have lots of soaps to make today.

I have created over 15 new cute soaps for the shop. They are all packaged, and they have all had their little photo shoots but I have had zero time to list them in the shop because it has been so crazy filling wholesale & favor orders. Also people buying in bulk for stalking stuffers keeps me recreating the holidays soaps, but who's complaining??? Not me!! : ) 

Description of Photo
Studio Stats: 

Currently Creating - 60 Elderberry Wine soaps. Which will be used as casting favors for a play called Spamalot. This is a really cool order because the awesome lady who ordered them requested a custom label that reads "You mother was a hamster & your father smelled of elderberries." Hilarious! I love that line. 

Beats - Surround sound is currently blaring Azealia Banks 212. We share a love of long colored hurrr & mermaids. 

Consuming - Fueled by Monster Energy Original! Lumberjack jokes he is gonna buy me a Monster fridge for the studio. I think that would be awesome. Then I could pretend like Monster Energy sponsored my artistry. Hey it could happen

Wearing - Rocking a lacy dress from the mothership ( forever 21 ) & some shoes that my boyfriend Jeffrey Campbell made just for me! All. Purple. Duh. 

Dreams - Snowboarding is on my mind with all these awesome flakes coming down. Hope I get to ride some powder this year, since last year not so much. The mix of the adrenaline when I'm snowboarding & listening to nature-scapes downloaded to my ipod from soundcloud really makes for some zen times for moi. Cosmic experience

Plans - I have made a deal if I get all these orders made and at least half of my new soaps listed in my shop I can go out for thirsty Thursday with my lady clan later tonight. So I guess I gotta quit blogging and get back to work! : ) 

Have a lovely day! 

Lav. ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment