Tuesday, May 15, 2012

30 days of Lists #2

30 days of lists 
30 days of Lists number two is all about my favorite things about the spring. ♥ 
30 days of lists
Favorite things about this time of year
  ♥ The awesome smell of everyone in the neighborhood cutting their grass. I love how it just drifts in through the window on a Saturday morning. 
  ♥ Finally getting the motorcycles out after a long winter with an itching feeling to ride them. 
  ♥ All the purple flip flops I can buy! 
  ♥ The Peonies in my flower field bloom and its makes my market customers very happy. : ) 
  ♥ Spring Farmers Market goes outside and it makes me feel like a real street vendor. 
  ♥ Martha's Ice Cream in Lake George opens once again. I live for their pumpkin ice cream with marshmallow fluff topping! 
  ♥ Lake George gets busy again. In the winter tourism dies off and the place is like a ghost town. So even though the traffic sucks in the summer. I would rather see all the business flourishing and people enjoying our great Adirondack town. 
  ♥ Car Shows! I will admit the classic car shows I get dragged to kind of put me to sleep but I am all about those awesome Subaru and street car meets we go to. I can hardly wait for Wicked Big Meet this June. Plus I get to spend lots of quality time with a certain sexy electrician guy. ♥    
siberian husky 
Today I am figuring out my new Bamboo Tablet so I can sketch out some wedding flower photo shoots I have coming up this summer. Keeping me company is Mya the wonderpup! 
siberian husky 

Bright Pink Carnations

Have a lovely day! 

Lav. A 

No comments:

Post a Comment