Thursday, May 24, 2012

Purple Subaru

Purple Subaru

This is pretty much the same color I plan on making my Subaru 2012 WRX STI in October! I can't wait. ♥ 


Planning this seasons veggie garden and looking at paint samples for my new room. It's finally ready to paint and then I can be back on the farm full time in my new little studio apartment. I will be so happy when all my things are not in storage anymore. It has been fun living with my electrician dude since I got out of college but living with him and his room mates has been... interesting and not very spacious. I have two of those plastic drawer storage thingies to my name for my belongings here and that's pretty much it. Commuting every day to the farm and my soap studio has been getting old and I'm so excited that my little house is almost done so I can just get up in the morning and go to work on making soap products and farming my cut flowers. I will finally have my whole wardrobe back where I can see it all. 
Off on a mission to buy purple flip flops and celebrate my friends B-day out on the town tonight. 

Have a lovely evening! 

Lav. A 

5 comments:

  1. That’s quite a funky and lively color for a car! Well, seeing how cute it looks in the picture, I’m pretty sure your Subaru 2012 WRX STI will look just as pretty when you color it purple! I, too, can’t wait to see it! Well, it’s November now. Did the plan go perfectly? I’d love to see some photos of it!

    *Sebastian Gaydos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Still a work in progress. I decided to go with a 2007 for now so I could MOD it out without breaking any kind of warranty. Plus I think the 07 body style is so cute! But for now my baby is just the world rally blue it came with till I get some extra money in the budget for a custom paint job.:) But I have big plans!

      Delete
  2. I think it’s a smart idea to modify an old car. It’s easier to do the customization when you know that you’re not compromising anything, like the warranty, right? Anyway, what are your plans for the 2007? Is it the same idea you had with your Subaru? You haven’t blogged any updates about it? Is it still a work in progress? I’ll be looking forward to this. Good luck, Lavender! -Stelle Courney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lavender! I like your modification ideas with your Subaru. My wife also loves purple, and I’m planning to modify her 1967 Lotus Elan. It’s a classic sports car. Do you think purple would look good on this? ->Basil Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow most comments I have had so far on one post! haha.

    -Basil Glen: I think a deep purple looks really stunning on classic cars! I always get my picture taken with them at car shows if I find one.

    -Stelle: It is still a work in progress. I need to do an JDM engine swap. It will not be ready for this years Wicked Big Meet Subaru Show like I had had hoped. I have found running my own business and paying for college loans trumps building the awesome car. haha

    ReplyDelete