Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Coach Bag

Purple Coach Bag


Finally got this Coach bag I have had my eye on for a while. When I spotted it a few weeks ago and saw all the amazing purple-ness and the sparkly flower I knew it was love at first site! 

Coach Bag With Flower

I already have a dark purple all leather Coach bag with a bow but I thought this would be the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe. Those canvas straps just give off a summer beach vibe. 

Purple Coach Tag

Already planning all the outfits I can put with it. While I was out I also got some cute stuff at Forever 21 & Target. Outfit Post to come soon! : ) 


Coach Shopping Bag 


LCD Boogie Board BrookStone

The electrician dude and I are having way to much fun with this LCD writing tablet I picked up at Staples. He has a way different schedule than me and by the time I get up he is already at work and by the time he gets home I am still in class so we have been having fun writing little messages to each other. Great purchase plus its just plain fun to write on! 


Have a lovely day! 


Lav. A ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment