Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Recap!

Description of Photo 
I spent most of the weekend making a mess in the soap studio making some new creations and finishing a very large order of Lavender Lemonade soap bars.
Description of Photo 
On Saturday I participated in the annual townwide yard sale! It's very heavily advertised so people come from all over the place. So I just took one of my market tents I used to sell my flowers and a bunch of tables and took down a ton of old junk, got rid of stuff from my closet I didn't want anymore and a whole boat load of prom dresses. 
Description of Photo 
My big victory at the yard sale was getting rid of an Icon motorcycle jacket. It was a gift and it was pink. Well I kind of only wear purple so it has never been worn and it's worth a lot of money. I mean it's a really awesome jacket and I love the color pink, I just don't like to wear it. I took it to the yard sale thinking I would not be able to sell it but I had over fifty girls try it on and finally I sold it for $150.00! I was so surprised I found a buyer. So now I can put that money towards buying a new purple Icon jacket! : D 
Description of Photo 
It felt especially good when the electrician dude came home from his Subaru car show and he was blown away at all the cash I made off the old stuff in the garage. I made $679.00 from old junk and clothes I never wore and craft supplies & now there is more room in the closet! Electrician dude def had to eat his words from that morning. He had teased me for wanting to go to the yard sale over the car show and he didn't think I would be able to sell any of the stuff. I sell flowers and soap at farmers market and craft fairs for a living and to my surprise selling at the yard sale wasn't much different except there was way more haggling ( but that was fun! ) hehehe. 
Description of Photo 
Sunday at the farmer's market I sold flowers, my families maple and honey products & Lavender Lemonade ( which inspired the soap ) and Maple Iced Tea. It was 90 degrees at the market so I sold out of both drinks. It was a great day! When I came home from the market the Lilies in my greenhouse has busted all the way open. ooopppss!! Got a little to hot in there. I quickly harvested them all and this morning I dropped them all off to one of my awesome florist customers who happily took them all at a discount. 
Description of Photo
It was a amazing weekend. Hope your weekend was full of awesomeness!

Have a lovely day! ♥ 

Lav. A

No comments:

Post a Comment