Friday, May 11, 2012

Purple Super Hero

Purple polka dot top   
First purple outfit post. Chicka chicka yeah! This breezy shirt has a little cape in the back and it makes me feel like a purple super hero. So I thought it was very fitting to wear with all the Avengers chatter. 

Description of Photo   

Speaking of, Avengers was beyond awesome by the way. So much witty dialogue! The electrician dude and I both thoroughly enjoyed it. I heard on the radio during my morning flower deliveries that since Avengers did so well they have given the green light to start filming things like Thor 2, Captain America 2, Avengers 2 and they were already filming Iron Man 3 but I think now it will get even more hype. This makes the electrician dude thrilled considering he is a huge Marvel fan. 
 
Description of Photo   
Got my hair back to the dark purple shade I love so much. I mixed so many purple dye brands to get this ultra violet. It will brighten to a more lighter easier to see purple in a few days. I’m just glad to have it back! 

Description of Photo   

Outfit: 
Cape Shirt : Forever 21 
Purple Shorts: Forever 21 
Tank Top: American Eagle 
Shoes: Target 


I hope your having a lovely day! ♥ 

Lav. A 

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful blouse!love the color!
    follow you!if you want follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love your style. I followed your blog. : )

    ReplyDelete