Thursday, October 20, 2011

AIFD Holiday Trends Show



The Cobleskill AIFD Floral Design Club went to a holiday trends show at Seagroatt & Ricarddi Wholesaler in Latham, New York. There were so many designs and tons of people so I had to fight just to get these shots. I couldnt get to them all but I did get a few of my favorites. 

Teleflora was there handing out all kinds of goodies. I was able to swipe a lime green florist knife, a flower pen & a rose thorn stripper! : )  


My favorite! I loved watching this get made.



My friend Ashley went home with this arrangement when she won it during the raffle. It weighed like 50 pounds! We got a kickout of her winning, during the show we had been joking about using the giant urn as a chip bowl or something to put halloween candy in.


I am def going to use this design with my farmers market lillies.








It was a good time had by all! I can't wait to see how all these trends play out this season.



Hugs & Wonderful Thoughts,

Lavender A.

No comments:

Post a Comment