Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!


- Only having a two day school week due to fall break. Yayyyy!

-- Having a flower picked & waiting for me when I get out of a boring Bio Lecture.

--- Making Pumpkin Wine with my friends.

---- My Birthday is in less than 5 days now!

----- I have been getting a ton of soap done lately. I love progress. : )

------ Having a squeaky clean apartment due to good teamwork.

------- Going to the pumpkin patch & the apple orchard.

-------- Painting my nails dark purple with gold sparkle coat over the top. 

--------- Hot coco with pumpkin marshmellows. Made by the most amazing guy ; )

---------- New Hair bands in awesome colors.

----------- Making so many boombostic crafts that I can't wait to share with everyone.


Happy Thursday!

Hugs & Wonderful Thoughts,

Lavender A.

No comments:

Post a Comment