Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello There!


Hello! Today is a day of firsts for me so it seemed only fitting that my first blog post be on October 1st as well.
My favorite time of year has finally arrived. We celebrated the Adirondack Balloon festival. The trees on the mountains are turning orange and gold and the wind is getting chilly, almost scarf season! My favorite little bakery started serving pumpkin cupcakes and pumpkin spiced lattes again which I will most definitely be starting my morning with tomorrow. : )
I am frantically trying to get my fall line of soaps done for my little etsy shop and working on some new label designs. I can’t wait for the new line to go up on the site!
& now a list… of Firsts.
                It’s the first day of my favorite season.
                It’s the first post on my new blog.
                It’s the first day of my drink more water challenge.
                It’s the first day I actually had to turn the heat on in my tiny studio apartment.
                It’s the first day of lighting my fall themed candles.
                It’s the first time I used OPI dark purple nail polish on my toes.
                It’s the first day of Gala Darling’s Radical Self Love Bootcamp, which is going to be released in a few hours! Which I have been very excited about. Learn more about Radical Self Love here .
               
 It is going to be a beautiful season filled with much adventure, change and positivity.

Hugs && Wonderful thoughts,
Lavender A.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so honored you included My Life as a Teacup in your Inspiration list! I love all of autumn's pumpkin-flavored sweets too :)

    Keep blogging! Can't wait to see what your blog grows in to :)

    ReplyDelete