Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Soap Shops

Today is a soap day! I have been up early making soap all day so I thought since I'm getting ready soap line ready for my etsy shop I would make a list of my favorite soap shops to aspire to. : )


Anderson Soap Company

Sales: 39,480
This is one of the most popular soap shops on etsy. Is it wrong that I just wanna eat their whipped soaps? They look like frosting!

I love his quit your day job article !

Here his etsy shop

Savor Soap

Sales: 26,316

This soap shop comes out of San Francisco. Her labels are amazing. I am dying to try her crème fraiche whipped soap!

Her quit your day job Article was very inspirational for me.

She was also an etsy featured seller.

Buy her awesome soaps here!

Long Winter Farm


Sales: 13077 

She has the sweetest looking lip balms. I can’t wait to try one!

Heres her Blog

She was also a Featured seller.

Buy her soaps here

Sun Basil Garden


Sales: 12,314

The bacon & eggs soap, its so cute! This shop is run by a cool mom that makes cool soap!

Here is her featured seller article.

Her soaps are so colorful!

Here is where you can buy her soaps. : )

Lovelee Soaps


Sales: 12908

Her sock monkey popsicle soaps were featured on the Martha Stewart Show!
I love her Spotlight article.
Here is her featured seller.
Buy her soap here.

Orange Thyme


Sales: 9,359

This adorable shop sells lips balms, lip tints, lip shimmers, perfumes, soaps and lotions. I’m in love with her labels!

Here is her featured seller article.

Buy her soaps here

Naiad Soap Arts


Sales: 5,732

 This shop features a bunch of crazy patterned soaps. Her soap stamping is awesome.

Shop her soaps here !

Paintbox Soap Works


Sales: 4,163

This company has really stellar names for their shop such as “the queen is dead” & “the man in the moon”. Also the whole selling soaps like they are little squares in a paint is a great original idea. : )
Buy her soaps here 
Rocky Top Soap Shop


Sales: 2,386

Thia soap company comes out of Maine. They make cold process vegan soap bars. I love their product photos and packaging. I love a shop with uniformity. : )
                                    
                                                     They were a featured seller not to long ago.

                                                                 Buy their soaps here

Heartsandbows494


Sales: 2,213

She has awesome lip balms. What a huge variety!

Buy her soaps here!


I love all these shops! I gotta get back to making soap. 

Have a great tuesday everyone! 

Hugs & Wonderful Thoughts, 

Lavender A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment