Monday, October 3, 2011

Soap Stuff!


        I had an amazing Sunday. I got a pumpkin spice latte in the morning at Ambitions, side note: best coffee in the Capital Region : ) 
       
      The rest of my day was spent in my little studio casting some soap & also a little mini photo shoot with some of them. 





Green Apple Explosion! 
I made ten bars of these guys & I tested one out in the shower. To me they smell like green apple jolly ranchers & it's awesome! It is def a scent for those who really love green apples because its extreme. I love the new coloring I used, super sparkly. 


Raspberry Lemonade
I am so happy with how crazy bright these bars turned out to be. Has notes of fresh raspberries with an underlying smell of sweet lemonade. This instantly made me want lemonade! These bars are made out of rich shea butter which gives them a great later & they are really good for the skin. 

It was a very productive day. Cant wait to get them in the shop! 

Hugs & Wonderful Thoughts, 

Lavender A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment