Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bow Tights!

Ok...I will admit. I did go a little purple crazy while shopping today. I know I have problems resisting cute purple garments but I don't care. 
Description of Photo
There were so many things I justified getting for my wardrobe today! I came home with tons of purple cuteness from target and forever 21. 
Description of Photo
Fall tights def necessary! Purple plaid shirts for fall? Yup. New long sleeved purple floral dress? Didn't even have to debate buying that. Cute cardigans and sweaters? I will need those with school coming up. New purple leather purse... ok that I didn't need but it's so soft! 
Description of Photo
I was only originally supposed to get cellophane wraps from the craft store for the new soaps I created over the weekend. The mall is right next to it though! Of course I am going to go in. This time of year hits my bank account hard with all the purple swag that starts becoming available. : ) Not my fault. In fairness I did manage to get the cellophane.

Have a lovely day! 

Lav. A

No comments:

Post a Comment