Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Shark Week!

Hope you had an amazing shark week! 

I will admit after the Olympics were over and I had no more soccer to watch I felt a bit lost, but then my amazing Lumberjack reminded me that shark week was next and I instantly cheered up! That Lumberjack always has a way of doing that.
Description of Photo 
While shopping forever 21's flash sale today I spotted this purple shark hoody and knew I had to add it to my monochromatic wardrobe! So perfect. Def goes with the theme of the week. NOM!  : ) 
Description of Photo 
I also ordered a bunch of purple basics so can't wait for that package to get here. I am on the lookout for cute little frilly ankle socks, purple of course. I am having the hardest time finding any so I will probably just have to buy some white ones and dye them. 

Well I am off to experiment with scents to try and create some special request shea butter soaps for some awesome people! 

Have a lovely sharky day! 

Lav. A

No comments:

Post a Comment