Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Soap Studio Inspiration - Cherry Limeade

Description of Photo
I'm all about that Cherry Limeade from Minute Maid Juice and even more excited they created a low calorie version that still tastes good! I prefer it over orange juice in the A.M. since I find orange juice to be a little to much acid for me first thing in morning. Plus I feel it tastes better since it's what I use to chase my organic apple cider shot at 7 a.m. (Soccer season is starting soon and I eat some weird things to prepare.) 
Description of Photo 
Not only do I adore the taste but I also love the scent. So I decided to mix my own fragrance blend so I could make a whole line of products with it! Soooo Yummy! 
Description of Photo
Cherry Lime Shea Butter Soap is now appearing in my shop. It has def climbed into my top ten favorite scents I have ever created. I have been using it during my evening showers all week. Very nice to end the day with after working in the gardens all day! 
Description of Photo

Have a lovely evening! 

Lav A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment