Thursday, August 2, 2012

Saratoga Park Outfit

Description of Photo 
I finally decided that it was time to break free of flower and soap work for a day! I ventured to downtown Saratoga with some pals. It was crazy busy which is to be expected with track season right now (Saratoga is world famous for their horse racing here in the big NY.) The sidewalks were filled with people and my friends always get a kick out of how many people stop me on the street to ask me questions about my hair or my outfits. Strangers are always curious about the all purple thing. My one guy friend always jokes when we are out by counting all the compliments I get on my hair. It makes spending hours to get it this way worth it! : )  


Everytime I'm in downtown I go into the park and go out on to this awesome concrete gazebo that's in the water and feed the ducks. I don't care if there is a sign that says NOT to feed them. They are just so cute! 
Anyways, here was my outfit of the day. (please excuse the quality, it's a phone pic.) That is one of the most comfortable purple dresses I own and it was only FIVE bucks!! 
Description of Photo
Oh by the way, I adopted an amazing Pit-Bull & Boxer mix a few weeks ago. She has taken to the farm and my little home so quickly. She is so perfect, already house broken and she does all kinds of tricks! I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of Subie around here. Just look at that purple collar! 

Outfit -  
Dress: Aeropostale 
Wedges: Old Navy 
Sunglasses: American Eagle 
Purse: Coach 
Coffee: Uncommon Grounds ( Best coffee shop ever!! )  

Have a lovely day!! 

Lav. A

No comments:

Post a Comment